Day 76: The Mind as a Parasite Virus

This blog is a continuation to
Day 72: My Body, My Battlefield,
Day 73: Afraid of Petrification,

Day 74: Con or Be Conned - The Social Law of Human Behaviour?

Specific points of fear I identified in relation to watching an episode of 'Curiosity' on what happens on a cellular level when a virus attacks the human body:

1. A secret intruder/a lurking evil
2. The conning and deceiving of the body's cells
3. The complete take-over of a cell, where 'who the cell originally was' becomes non-existent and becomes an incubator for little virus babies
4. The manipulation of 'innocent' proteins
5. The ruthlessness/mercilessness in instant destruction
6. The singlemindedness of having one singular goal of destruction

3. The complete take-over of a cell, where 'who the cell originally was' becomes non-existent and becomes an incubator for little virus babies


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react in fear in seeing how a virus infiltrates and takes over the controls of a cell through tricking it into carrying out the orders that the virus carries within its DNA, where 'who the cell originally was' becomes non-existent and the cell becomes an incubator for little virus babies.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear a foreign entity taking over control of me to such an extent that 'who I am' no longer exists and I merely become a feeding ground for this entity.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that this is exactly what has happened within me - where the mind, as a foreign entity to my as my body has infused itself within my flesh and taken over absolute control, to the point where who I am as the body is completely non-existent and all that exists is a mind consciousness system that feeds off the energy generated by the physical body - torturing and consuming it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to - when being in a relationship, try to change the other person by attempting to impose my ideas/views/values/thoughts/beliefs unto the other being, attempting to destroy the parts of them that don't support my views/ideas/values/thoughts and beliefs, so that the other person can become a better instrument in my world to feed my own ego and self-delusions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear losing myself, instead of realising that who I am doesn't yet exist in the first place.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear something/someone outside of me influencing who I am and determining who I am.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define 'me' within and as the mind consciousness systems as my own fears, ideas, perceptions, definitions, beliefs, opinions, judgments - and attempt to protect this construction of mind-patterns that I accept as 'me' from any 'foreign' intervention and influence as I think/believe that if any of these fears, ideas, perceptions, definitions, beliefs, opinions, thoughts and judgments are altered or removed - that it diminishes me.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that fears, ideas, perceptions, definitions, beliefs, opinions, judgments and thoughts are themselves foreign entities and thus, are nothing that require 'my protection' - but instead my scrutiny in investigating each and every single one to dispose of everything that in some way is deceptive.
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments: