Day 65: Me So Sleepy, No Can Do

This blog-post is a continuation to:
Dag 62: De grens tussen droom en werkelijkheid
and
Day 63: Trading Reality for a Dream

When and as I see that someone is attempting to wake up and I am attempting to superimpose my dream unto reality - I stop, I breathe, I realise that I am trying to escape being self-resopnsible and therefore try to cling unto my dream so as to have the excuse that I was just in a mental state wherein was incapable of being self-responsible. Therefore, I commit myself to let go of the dream, breathe myself into my body, open my eyes, become aware of my environment and my physical body - and interact within the physical.

When and as I see myself, in the moment of waking up and being confused about what is dream and what is reality, yet having a slight awareness that I am in that moment waking up/being woken up and see myself leaning towards ignoring this awareness and choosing to be confused - I stop, I breathe - I realise that this is an act of deliberate spitefulness and dishonesty. Therefore, I commit myself to expand my self-awareness in one moment to encompass myself, my physical body and my physical environment.

When and as I see myself trying to use the excuse that I was not awake yet and therefore cannot be held accountable for my actions - I stop, I breathe - I realise that I am responsible for the very state of mind that I use as an excuse for my behaviour and thus, that ultimately, I am always responsible. Therefore, I commit myself to stop the excuse and take responsibility for who I was in the moment of waking up in the manner that is required to be done in the context of that specific moment.

When and as I see myself wanting to in some way hide from reality, myself and self-responsibility - I stop, I breathe - I realise that there is no way to escape reality, there is no way to escape myself and there is no way to escape self-responsibility and that any attempt to will merely create unpleasant consequences for me to face at a later time. Therefore - I commit myself to let go of the resistance towards self-responsibility and embrace it as who I am.

When and as I see myself playing with strands of information in my mind that I was presented with/studied during my day, in the moment before going to bed - I stop, I breathe - I realise that I don't require to hold on to the information for me to be able to access it. Therefore, I breathe and physically let go of the information and knowledge so that I am clear before going to bed and don't create any unnecessary experiences during my sleep or the next day, as well not creating unnecessary discomfort in my body where the information/knowledge would be stored.

Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments: